This Months President’s Report: -
Hope everyone got over all the rain we had in the last couple of weeks. Have noticed it’s a bit lighter in the evening now and its a wee bit warmer. Most of the rally stuff has been done only a few things left to do. I Welcome, Lyn Stringer to the club.
Our next meeting is on the 20th of August at the Waihao Forks Hotel. Leaving the caltex garage at the creek, South end of Timaru at midday.
Club News: -
Progress has been made on Glo’s rememberance poker run on the 9th of September.
Meet at the Empire Hotel 11.30 a.m., ride leave from there at 12.00 a.m. Arriving back at the Empire later that afternoon where hot food will be on offer and live music for the after match function.
Check out our TTag club website, “ Ttag.org.nz ” Tash is doing a great job of keeping it up to date. Give her some feed back and any good photo’s you might take at our events.
Also check out our TTag facebook page.
Speaking of input, I realize we don’t do a lot of riding at this time of year, but if you do I want stories for the newsletter, a half to one page would be good.
The organizing of our Magpie Madness Rally is progressing well, with most things finalized thanks to Mary, Tash in particular.
If you are interested in going to the Mt Cook Rally on the 7th of October talk to Rowdy he’s a regular knows all the detail on accomodation etc.
The club wishes Liz Watson a successful operation and a speedy recovery.
This Months Joke’s: -
- How many men does it take to open a beer?
- None. It should be opened when she brings it.
- Why is a Laundromat a really bad place to pick up a woman?
- Because a woman who can’t even afford a washing machine will probably never be able to support you.
- How do you know when a woman is about to say something smart?
- When she starts a sentence with ‘A man once told me….
- How do you fix a woman’s watch?
- You don’t. There is a clock on the oven.
- Why do men die before their wives?
- They want to.
This Months Photo: -
” For our new members this was Gloria Joyce, Glo or Camp Mother “
” Blast from the past, how long ago was this taken “
You can download the full May newsletter as a PDF by clicking on the link below: -